Carpet Cleaning Technicians | Water Restoration Technicians
- Customer service is a top priority with every client
- Driving service vehicles
- Operating carpet cleaning equipment, both truck mounts and portable units
- Operating flood restoration and mold remediation equipment
- Completing paperwork accurately and completely
The ideal candidate will possess a valid, insurable driver’s license Positive attitude. outstanding customer service skills Interest in learning new skills. Ability to work flexible hours.
Compensation: SIGN ON BONUS, UP TO $500! Plus, you will have the ability to earn monthly bonuses and incentives! Opportunities to grow hourly rate based on performance. We will train – we are looking for employees with good work ethic and positive attitude.
No experience required, must have valid license and reliable transportation. Please call Scott at 815-355-5674.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Floor care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Painter and Drywall Finisher
SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $500!
We are looking for a skilled Painter with minimum two years experience to paint the interior and exterior of structures, buildings and other surfaces. Commercial and Residential work. Must have reliable transportation and your own tools.
Experience with epoxy, wallpaper and/or plaster is a plus, but not required.
CALL OR TEXT BRYANT AT 224-428-3314 FOR AN INTERVIEW AND MORE DETAILS ***HABLAMOS ESPANOL.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Apply varnish and other finishes
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
- Good basic math skills
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401k with company match
- Signing Bonus
- Referral bonus